Job Opening: SEO Outreach Coordinator (Full Time)
Are you an avid Internet user with a fanatical passion for emerging technology, a quirky sense of humor, an unwavering work ethic and a whole lot of personality? Is most of your day spent on Wi-Fi browsing the outermost regions of the Internet? Then you just might have what it takes to join our team and define your role at the fastest growing Internet Marketing agency in San Antonio.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) link building is not something that can be taught in a business school classroom (In a dorm room? That’s debatable). This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to dive in and earn hands-on experience in the constantly changing Inbound Marketing and SEO fields.
Here is what we need:
- 1-2 years of experience in SEO/marketing/sales or related field
- Knowledge of basic SEO (keyword research, audits, analysis tools, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand, report and act on data
- Go-getter personality that isn’t discouraged easily
- Internet friendly creative that can interact within multiple online communities and build relationships with ease
- Effective communication skills including solid understanding of English grammar and professional writing ability.
- Ability to manage client relationships and be an advocate for their link building portfolio
- Willingness to contribute to developing outreach strategies for clients; help to grow the business by consistently sharing new ideas and brainstorming
- Innovative, inquisitive and effective problem solver
- An undergraduate degree in communication, marketing, journalism, advertising or related field is preferred
What Image Freedom has to offer:
- The Image Freedom team will live, breathe, eat and sleep SEO at times. Being fully committed and passionate about SEO is key to our success.
- Every member of our team wants to be here, and we’re looking for someone who looks forward to going to work and doing industry-defining work every day of the week. Showing up for your shift and going through the motions simply won’t cut it.
- We trust our team members to work independently with minimal direction and supervision. You can define your role.
- Our collaborative team environment is our favorite part of our company culture. If you come across a problem that you can’t fix, you will never be expected to solve it alone.
- We’re psyched about helping our clients grow their business and we show our enthusiasm through our work. We win when our clients win (and we like to win).
Who we’re looking for:
If you don’t know what link building is, that’s okay. We will give you the tools to learn the ins and outs of our industry. We do, however, need someone who isn’t afraid to talk to people, knows how to network, can sell sand in a desert, and most importantly: isn’t afraid of rejection. You will be rejected more often than not.
- SEO is all about getting our clients’ web pages to deserve to rank on the first page of search engine results. Search engines rank these based on the quality and quantity of other websites that are linking to them. We need someone who can get out there and get these links.
- We need a go-getter link builder who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty promoting clients’ content to get people talking about it and linking to it. This job is not for the shy or those who need every minute of their day laid out for them. We’re looking for an Internet-savvy creative with the outreach capacity of a used car salesman.
- You will be contacting website owners, bloggers, social media folks, posting on message boards, writing blog comments, doing lots of Google searches, etc. You will likely fail 80% of the time, but we need someone who isn’t discouraged by this and keeps searching, keeps digging, to build the best links possible for our clients.
What you will be doing:
Without a strong link portfolio, our clients will not be able to achieve optimal rankings and a healthy return on their investment. Your every day tasks will include:
- Using advanced search techniques in Google to identify potential link opportunities
- Qualifying websites for quality link potential
- Reaching out to bloggers and other online personalities via email, twitter, blog comments, Facebook and on the phone
- Providing input on link bait content and content marketing
- Using SEOmoz and Google Analytics tools to better understand client needs
- Creating and maintaining basic social profiles for clients as needed
- Designing email marketing campaigns for clients and monitoring their success
Starting salary ranges from $28,000 to $34,000, based on experience.
We will begin interviews end of the month. If you believe you are the right fit for our team, please e-mail your resume and cover letter through our LinkedIn profile.